The core research labs at the University of Kansas support investigators by providing assistance and training on specialized instrumentation, experimental design and data analysis. Each lab has experienced professionals to support you throughout your project.
Working with the Core Research Labs and Centers at KU provides multiple benefits including:
- Full time technicians are available to train researchers on how to use selected equipment
- Add temporary expertise to your project when you need it
- Expert consulting on research design and proposal development
- Consultation on manuscript preparation
- For external researchers, extend your lab's capabilities - quickly access new capabilities that would take time and money to develop in-house