For Academic Partners interested in working with our core facilities, please contact the Director of the facility you are interested in to discuss capabilities, equipment availability, fees, and policies. A list of Directors can be found on the Leadership page.
There is no contract necessary for academic researchers, but if you should require a non-disclosure agreement in place to discuss a project, contact our Agreements Group at 785-864-7403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Extend your lab's capabilities - quickly access new capabilities that would take a long time to develop in-house
- Add temporary horsepower to your lab at a critical time - there is no need to spend time and money searching for a post-doc when you can access proven talent just long enough to get the job done
- Full-time research professionals are available to train students or technicians on modern techniques and state-of-the-art equipment
- Save money by avoiding duplication - the core labs already have the equipment, supplies, reagents, protocols and most importantly the experience to get you data quickly
- Expert consulting on research design and proposal development